A very challenging and great position of Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics within a global company with the opportunity to implement the new IT landscape based on Dynamics365.
Our client is a global company that is going through a large and important IT transformation. This company is transforming their IT landscape to a future proof Eco-system with Dynamics 365 as their core ERP system.
As Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics you are responsible to initiative, execute and implement projects in time within the new global IT retail landscape, based on the latest ERP technology of Microsoft Dynamics365.
Tasks and responsibilities Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics
- Responsible for the timely realisation of the projects.
- Coordinate the process
- Understand the business and the primary Retail process.
- Collaborate intensively with the Program manager and the Change communication manager.
- Overlook the portfolio, pay attention to the costs and quality, prioritise accordingly.
- Collaborate intensively with the business. Report about the progress to the Program manager and inform stakeholders.
- Higher vocational education (HBO) /University (IT related)
- PMI, IPMA or Prince2 certified
- A proven track record as Project manager with implementing ERP and/or CRM solutions in international organizations
- 10+ years of work experience within (large) international companies
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics365 is a must
- Retail experience would be a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Willing to travel
- Excellent English fluent written and oral is a must, additional language of the Dutch and/or German language is a plus
- Stress-resistant and quality-oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Analitical & structural organised
- Team player
- Persuasive and can handle resistance
A very challenging and great position of Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics within a global company with the opportunity to implement the new IT landscape based on Dynamics365. Next to the responsibilities, you will receive a comprehensive remuneration package (including a bonus).