XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
With your excellent time management and organizational ability. And your strong customer-focus and solution-orientation you will make a succes of this opportunity.
- Assist with setting up a new third party warehouse.
- Implementation of existing Transport Management System to different parts of the business including training teams.
- Support in supplier RFP projects.
- Air to Ocean lane conversions.
- Analyse raw data to access opportunities and create new business case.
- Lead projects through design to implementation and then hand-over to necessary business unit.
- Run meetings independently within diverse functional groups.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to clearly understand the business requirements, identify gaps and drive mitigation strategies.
- 5 years of relevant working experience of which at least 2 years functional expertise within Supply Chain Management, preferably in Logistics.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to adapt to new IT systems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good collaboration skills and able to work with people in different levels in the organization.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships.
- Experience in leading and participating in cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Used to manage multiple projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to influence and persuade, strong negotiation skills.
- Strong process improvement capabilities, continuous improvement mindset.
- High ethical standards, being a role model of business compliance and integrity.
- Willing to travel as necessary for up to a week at a time.
- Fluent in English.
Salary and Benefits
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Peter Debrichy, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 8649.
- Professionele ontwikkeling