- tna is a leading supplier of integrated food packaging, processing and turnkey solutions with over 1000 systems installed across more than 120 countries, focusing in the snack, confectionery, cereal, biscuit and pasta markets.
- tna provides a comprehensive range of products including processing, coating, distribution, seasoning, weighing, packaging, metal detection and identification solutions.
- With 30 locations around the world and over 500 employees, tna offers the chance to be a part of an international family. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to impact business on a global scale, while learning from others in various cultures who bring a variety of industry knowledge.
About the role
tna Netherlands, located in Woerden, is looking for a Project Manager. This position is responsible for efficiently managing processing projects with a “hands on” approach to ensure on-time delivery, under budget expenses and customer satisfaction. This is a dynamic role which will offer challenge and variety. The ideal candidate will be a ‘go-getter’ who will inject energy, passion and enthusiasm in all they do.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Management of and actively involved in the development through to completion of a project.
- Establish & maintain project plans, and updating any changes to all involved in the project.
- Manage costs, schedule, documentation, quality, start-up/commissioning and training elements of each project you are assigned.
- Coordinate with Sales, Technical Support and Customer Service & Logistics to ensure knowledge sharing, equipment and performance objectives are attainable and met for each projec
- Participate in industry trade shows and exhibitions.
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Technical college or bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering (eg Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing).
- 5+ years’ experience in project management or engineering experience in production, manufacturing, industrial or capital equipment environments.
- Packaging or processing production equipment experience is desirable.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to handle multiple time sensitive projects whilst working accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to problem solve & make decisions in line with organisational philosophies and practices.
- Advanced CAD and MS Project experience, Inventor or 3D software is essential.
- Ability to write well structured, detailed documents and reports.
- Ensures a collaborative approach and is able to seek and listen to feedback across all areas of the business.
- Clear and professional level of verbal and written Dutch and English language skills.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Well organised and diligent.
- Prepared to travel, locally and overseas, including some weekends, sometimes at short notice.
tna values its employees, rewards hard work and celebrates diversity. We offer competitive rewards, good secondary benefits and career opportunities at the company.
If you are interested in working with a very talented team within a culture built on innovation and you think you meet the above criteria, you can send your resume (in English).
In order to be considered for this role applicants must have permission to work in the Netherlands.
At this stage, we are not considering introductions from agencies.