What are you going to do as a Project Manager?
You will be responsible for processing orders (preparing invoices, acknowledging orders, and organizing technical specifications, drawings and certifications) of ballast water treatment systems for the maritime sector.
You will have contact with clients to guide them through the installation and commissioning process. You will also be tasked with visiting clients (at their office and at their vessel(s)) for introducing the installation process, providing technical support and surveying.
So, what's in it for you?
* Working with an innovative product and interesting projects
* Working in an open and educated environment
* Personal and career development opportunities
* Above-market compensation and secondary benefits
What is expected of you as a Project Manager?
* 2+ years' relevant maritime experience; knowledge of and experience with ballast systems is a major advantage
* Bachelor Degree / HBO - technical direction: WTB (mechanical engineering), SWTK (marine engineering)
* Fluent Dutch & English
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in innovative products for the maritime sector - both in product development, sales, and installation. Our client has developed a very exciting new ballast water treatment system and is looking for commercially and technically minded individuals to realize their ambitions.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Project Manager?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com
€ 3.500,00 - € 4.000,00 /maand