The organisation is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You will be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion. .
The Project Management department leads and manages the orders through the Operations organization. The department is the link between the customer and the internal organization to translate and deliver conform customer expectations in all aspects such as quality, scope of supply, warranty handling and customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager plans and co-ordinates customer contracts for seals and systems to different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and end users. The Project Manager’s challenge is to manage a quantity of orders/contracts to the extent that the contracts not only meet the contractual obligations from a commercial and technical perspective, but also support the financial goals, such as the financial shipment forecast and the financial contract budget.
- Responsible for the financial risks of the project;
- Execute projects according to contractual scope of supply, quality, within budget and on time;
- Responsible for executing the project process in accordance with project planning, phase gates and defined quality levels;
- Responsible for achieving cash flow targets of projects;
- Coordinate correct document handling in compliance with software requirements to customers;
- Maintain proper relations with customer's Purchasing, Expediting, Engineering and Inspection personnel to set a good and proper company image to the customer;
- Participate in improvement programs, such as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technical Business Administration (Technische Bedrijfskunde);
- Knowledge of the petrochemical industry;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience as a Project Manager, preferably in rotating equipment, pressure vessels and instrumentation.
For further information please contact Michiel Daamen, 06-29422744