Project Management Team Leader manages the day to day activities of the team and works closely with Sales Force, Finance, Technical Service and Supply Chain departments building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers.
- Overall responsibility for processing and tracking of any customer requests including price calculations, quotes, sample requests and technical enquiries.
- Responsible for administration of Customer Data in Project Management Software
- Responsible for Time Management and Task handling (own tasks and delegated tasks) in Project Management Software.
- Maintain sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with other departments, Sales Reps as well as with Customers.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information according to agreed CS – standards.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and deadlines to achieve satisfaction
- Take part in action plans & strategic plans.
- Calculating technically correct product pricing incl. commercial double checking of market position of product.
- Creating product construction sheets using the generator file.
- Managing holiday requests and absences within the several HR systems.
- Monitors and contributes to training programmes of new Project Management team members.
- Supervise and train staff in maintaining customer relevant information in CRM system.
- Ability to work independently.
- Independent problem solving skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Customer focused/service minded.
- Around 5 years of Customer Service or Project Management experience.
- Team management experience.
For applications and inquiries, please contact Georgia at www.adamsrecruitment.com .