As a Project Management Officer (PMO) at this renowned trading firm, you will be end responsible for ensuring the planned and controlled delivery of a variety of projects (IT / ICT / Finance / Software Systems). In this role you will play a key role in the planning, implementation and improvements of project and service control functions. In order to achieve the desired results you will be creating appropriate governance, reporting and decision-making frameworks.
This clients is a renowned trading firm, which happens to be internationally active in the EMEA, Asian & American region. The organization has been exponentially growing over the past few years and expects to grow at least with 10% each year in the foreseeable future.
- Planning and progress monitoring
- Drafting and maintaining documentation and reports
- Describing and analyzing processes
- Implement project management processes within a project
- Support projects from initiation to completion, operating across departments.
- report on project related data & documentation including; project status reports, statements of work, requirements documents, policies procedures documents, lessons learned, etc..
- Project costs versus budget evaluation and align billing, expense and revenue processes with Finance.
- Promote cross-project learnings and communicate them between management and team members
- Promote new innovative ways of working
- Organize and prepare business meetings
*Bachelor / Master Degree
*0-5 years of project management experience
*Strong knowledge of English (written & spoken)
*Organised, meticulous and proactive
*Having a positive customer first, can do attitude
*Highly adaptable to new environments; with a natural ability to embrace learning and develop through experience
*High level of energy and ambition to make a positive impact
*Able to prioritise and organize their workload effectively
In addition to this amazing role in which you will have the opportunity to be a key team member in varied and challenging projects at a top tier trading firm, you will also be able to entitled to the following:
- In house training & development
- Career advancement / growth opportunities
- Transportation reimbursement
- Competitive salary based on your experience
€ 2.500,00 - € 4.000,00 /jaar