As an IT project manager you are responsible for the successful execution of various diverse IT projects. You realize projects in collaboration with your project team, supplemented with (business) consultants (if necessary).
The European market leader in cold pressed juice. Experience and knowledge made them the no. 1 trendsetter in cold pressed drinks. Keeping ahead in a fast growing market thanks to their passionate, creative team and the best experts.
As an IT project manager you are responsible for the successful execution of various diverse IT projects within Fruity Line. You realize projects in collaboration with your project team, supplemented with (business) consultants (if necessary). The nature of the projects is broad: business, financial, commercial, logistics, quality, HR, but the focus will be "on the shop floor". Your projects have real impact! Together with the IT team you realize the vision on IT: "What you read must be true". We do this with existing systems, but replacement or renewal of systems is not unthinkable.
Your most important task as a project leader is to deliver projects within the agreed planning and budgeting. Creating consensus and support is very important. You have drawn up a project plan for this, in which the planning, the budget and the specifications are stated. During the project you monitor this planning and you ensure quality. You discuss solutions with the organization, application managers and external consultants. You guarantee the new working method in the organization and you ensure proper documentation. After completion, you regularly monitor the enforcement of new methods. You report to the IT Manager.
The IT department consists of you, a colleague Project leader IT / Application manager ERP, a BI specialist and a System manager (vacancy). You discuss current projects and relationships between projects with these colleagues. You replace each other in your absence. We are building a professional, result-oriented and informal team that is focused on collaboration and support each other. Do you feel drawn to strengthen the department as a project manager?
* a minimum level of higher vocational education and work, preferably business or computer science;
* 3-5 years of work experience in an equal role;
* knowledge of and experience with project management methods applied in IT;
* knowledge of processes of organizations;
* knowledge of the food industry is an important advantage;
* experience in advising on the use of business software
* independence in combination with team orientation
* result-oriented, persuasive, ambitious
* open character with a good dose of humor
* a very dynamic and growing company with short lines
* excellent opportunities to develop yourself
* competitive employment conditions
* training courses to keep you skilled
* xx vacation days, laptop and telephone
* a lot of independence / responsibility with the backup of the team