Wat doe je als Project Lead OWF bij TenneT?
We are currently looking for a Project Lead System Integration Hollandse Kust Noord Offshore NL (Arnhem, 1 FTE)
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
As Project Lead System Integration you are responsible for the correct integration of the main systems (OWF connection, Platform, Land Station, Cables, HV equipment) in order to reach the desired functionality of the designed offshore grid connection systems. In total 1400 MW offshore wind energy will get connected to the shore in a safe and timely manner and within quality and budget requirements.
As a consequence of standardisation needs and procurement strategy, the earlier mentioned main systems will be established by different contractors. The responsibility for the integrity of these systems all together, performing in line with the design of the Grid Connections as desired, is your scope.
In order to achieve this you have to monitor and follow up the design and construction of the interfaces between the main systems in close cooperation with the Project Leads for these workstreams. You will have constant focus on the fit for purpose of the design of these main systems for the functionality of the grid connections. In your area of responsibility the interfaces with the OWF will be managed and transferred to the other workstreams. Your team is in the lead for the commissioning and energisation of the grid connection and therefor you will also be in control in the commissioning and acceptance process of the final deliveries of the main systems. You are member of the core team of the HKN project and work closely together with the other project leads in the team in order to realise the entire system integration of the grid connection on time.
As Project Lead System Integration you are reporting to the Overall Project Lead HKN and located in the department Offshore NL. You work together with the Overall Project Lead, Financial Project Lead, Project Lead Platform, Project Lead Cable and Project Lead Land Station, and steer the project team for System Integration.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Evaluation of design and construction of all systems and sub-systems belonging to the Grid connection system in order to reach desired functionality.
- Management of interfaces between systems during design and construction.
- Management of interface with OWF's.
- Responsible for verification and validation of the functionality of the grid connection systems via a well-organized commissioning process.
- Support the Project Initiation team during tendering and contracting of the contractors for the free issued items.
- Ensure compliance with requirements and goals set for SHE, time, cost, risk and quality.
- Setting up and managing a dedicated project team (consisting of project lead OWF, commissioning's crew, Electrical system engineer), closely cooperating with other project leads and siteteams in the team.
- Ensuring project documentation and provide evidence on requested functional requirements.
- Ensuring set up of working agreements with dispatch centre.
- Responsible for primary risk management as part of day-to-day job.
- To ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and the framework of Tennet's corporate manuals and guidelines.
- Areas of work: grid connection, AC transmission technology, cable connections, onshore transformer stations, system integration, testing, commissioning.
- Contribution to standardisation of project management approach and optimisation of synergies between projects.
- Aligning with experts and teams within Offshore NL/GER and various other departments within TenneT and taking into account lessons learned from other large projects.
- Monitoring and evaluation of phase to phase progress focussing on documenting and communicating about 'lessons learned' so future projects can benefit.
- Ensuring high quality project plans, progress and exception reports, decision documents, evaluations and implementing Project Steering Group (PSG) decisions.
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Construction Engineering/Electrical Engineering or a comparable discipline.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience (10 years +) in Systems Engineering, interface management and electrical offshore projects.
- You have extensive experience in the technical field of Electrical and Systems Engineering, Commissioning.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of topics
- You have excellent communication, cooperation and influencing skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well.
- You show initiative, you are persuasive, sensitive, aware of your stakeholders and capable of balanced judgment.
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality'.
- You are able to functionally manage, motivate and give direction to a team of professionals and you are a team player yourself.
- You are preferable IPMA C certified or open to follow a certification traject.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to travel.
Wat kun je verwachten?
What can you expect from TenneT?
TenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function (job level 19) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem, willingness to travel to the project area on a frequent basis is required.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 21,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
In September 2013, over 40 parties in The Netherlands agreed on the Energieakkoord, setting targets and intentions for the transition to a more renewable energy supply. This agreement also sets targets for offshore wind development. In June 2014 the Dutch government confirmed the decision for an offshore grid. September 2016 TenneT was appointed as the offshore grid operator.
The decision to realize 3500 MW of offshore wind energy has been taken in the law 'Wind op Zee". The technical concept (eg. standard platforms) has been developed and the preparation for the first individual projects (spatial, permits, procurement) is ongoing. The first grid connection system will be operational in August 2019 and the last in 2023
In order to initiate, prepare and realize the connections of the offshore wind farms in the Dutch part of the North Sea, the new department Offshore NL is formed. A great opportunity for people who are willing and able to work and build in a dynamic and innovative environment.