This is an exciting opportunity to join the Benelux AirTech project team in a new role. You are based in Alphen aan den Rijn (NL) and are responsible for the Benelux Project Engineering team (3 employees in Belgium and 4 in the Netherlands). The team is responsible for the full cycle from project definition together with the sales department, design, production, contracting and implementation until commissioning of installations on site. You will work closely together with our Sales and Service departments on projects that, on average, vary in size between € 10k and € 500k. Together with your team, you will work on developing and executing Air Treatment related projects in industrial and process industries in the Benelux. You actively connect with our Sales and Service teams to make sure the projects are delivered on time.
As a leader, you drive the development of your employees by creating and encouraging a feedback culture and by building a learning organization. You support the Project Engineers where needed and set up and improve our processes (continuous improvement). Next to that, you are a member of the Benelux Management team and therefore also responsible for growing the organization.
Munters is a global leader in creating solutions to support a sustainable tomorrow, striving for zero impact via our energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative, world-leading technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate to environments where climate is truly mission-critical, by ensuring perfect temperature, humidity and air quality control. We work continuously to achieve profitable growth, accelerate innovation, create customer value and, last but not least, change the industry based on our know-how and digital solutions.Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Give support and being a sparring partner for the Project Engineers;
- Develop your team and the organization and build on our strengths;
- Responsible for providing the necessary (department) information for the (monthly) forecast;
- Focus on cost control of projects;
- Together with the Management team, define and execute the Benelux strategy and translate it to your department;
- You must also have a strategic mindset and a strong ability to plan and prioritize.
- You create synergies between cross-functional groups
- Minimal a technical Bachelor degree (preferably in mechanical engineering (HIT/W), process technology, WTB, Electro or Mechatronics)
- Several years’ experience in controlling and leading complex technological projects;
- Several years’ experience in leading and developing a team;
- Preferably proven work experience in an international work environment and matrix organization;
- Preferably a background in HVAC;
- Commercial mindset
- Is able to translate strategy to operational execution;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English (French is an advantage)
- Driving license B
- Occasional travel to Belgium
Munters is a global player who can offer interesting and challenging work. Together with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, you will find many opportunities for your personal development and learn how you can contribute using your strengths and skills. Munters’ philosophy is to allow your ideas room to grow.Interested?
Interested in the position? We would like to receive your motivation and CV by applying via our site. If you would like more information, please contact us via Anne Schless (HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org ; +31 (0)6 50 25 41 22).