Nutricia Specialized Nutrition, part of the Group Danone, is European market leader in medical nutrition. The Supply Point in Zoetermeer, with over 450 employees, develops, produces and distributes liquid medical nutrition to 55 countries. Its mission is to bring health through nutritious and affordable food to a vulnerable target group: Babies, elderly and sick people. The Supply Point in Zoetermeer has realized the last 5 years a sustainable growth of 5-10 %.
For our Supply Point in Zoetermeer, we are looking for a Project Engineer Liquid Processing (full-time). Are you interested to join an international engineering team where you will lead a cross-functional project team in liquid Processing during all the project phases? Apply now!
About the Job
As Project Engineer Liquid Processing, you manage processing equipment & line installation projects from concept phase through commissioning with a multidisciplinary team and develop technical know-how in liquid Processing Department. You report to the Innovation Manager / Engineering lead for Liquid Processing.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams during preliminary definition, detailed definition, execution, start-up and commissioning of projects,
- Assure the right needs description and project definition and transform these into technical proposals,
- Propose technological developments and innovations to increase industrial efficiency and quality of products,
- Write (Reviews) Request For Quotations, assess supplier proposals and make recommendations for enhancements and investments,
- Participate in requisition and management of capital authorization requests and be responsible for project spending,
- Be responsible for project quality, time to market & cost control,
- Ensure technological watch of the market in competence field,
- Lead Masterplan development in area of responsibility,
- Lead Nutricia (Danone) Standards development and implementation,
- Lead the development of the global technology suppliers together with Purchasing for investments (Capex),
- Apply & develop Nutricia (Danone) specific technical know-how.
Besides a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Design, Food technology, you have at least 5 years of experience in Food or Pharmaceutical industry as a project engineer or other relevant role.
Furthermore, you need the followin
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams in a challenging and changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in (Technical) Project Management, Manufacturing, Supplier Development
- Technical knowledge of (Aseptic) Liquid Processing lines
- Experienced in setting up contractual documentation (Technical specifications, Schedule, Equipment performance, Commissioning protocol)
- Installation & commissioning experience of (Aseptic) Liquid Processing lines
- Be pragmatic, pro-active, an out of the box thinker with a focus on customer orientation and a getting things done attitude
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing), Dutch (speaking and writing) is appreciated
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
In the Benelux, Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting.
But more importantly – we offer a wide range of diversified career opportunities to launch your career within a big international environment.
We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
Hit the “apply now” button. We strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information, please contact me: Eugénie Mullie (Talent Manager) on email@example.com.