This is an exciting opportunity to join the Benelux AirTech project team. You are based in Alphen aan den Rijn (NL) and will closely collaborate with our customers, other stakeholders and your colleagues all over the world. Together with your direct colleagues ( 3 in Belgium and 3 in the Netherlands), you will work on developing and executing Air Treatment related projects in industrial and process industries, mainly for the Netherlands. Your involvement will span the full cycle from project definition together with the sales department, design, production, contracting and implementation until commissioning of installations on site. In this role you have direct contact with the customer, suppliers and subcontractors. You will work closely together with our Sales and Service department on projects that can vary in size between € 10k and € 500k. You are a true team player with social skills for people and customer management and approach projects and project handling in an analytical way.
Munters is a global leader in creating solutions to support a sustainable tomorrow, striving for zero impact via our energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative, world-leading technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate to environments where climate is truly mission-critical, by ensuring perfect temperature, humidity and air quality control. We work continuously to achieve profitable growth, accelerate innovation, create customer value and, last but not least, change the industry based on our know-how and digital solutions.Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Preparing and executing Munters projects from the kickoff till the end of the warranty period. You will be in charge of the engineering, planning, budget control and running a correct project administration;
- Give support and being a technical sparring partner for the Sales Engineers;
- Asses supplier offers on the technical aspects and price level;
- Keep the different stakeholders out- and inside the company informed;
- Administer warranty claims and solve warranty issuer out- and inside of the company.
- You work always with quality, safety and efficiency in mind.
- Preferably a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering (HIT/W) OR you minimally MIT/W achieved the course KLI-C / TVVL-luchtbehandelingstechniek.
- Several years’ experience in controlling and leading projects;
- Be pro-active and self-reliance in solving problems;
- You feel comfortable working in a team;
- Preferably you know how to work with AutoCAD, Revit and Office 365
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven track record in Dutch and English
- Driving license B
Munters is a global player who can offer interesting and challenging work. Together with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, you will find many opportunities for your personal development and learn how you can contribute using your strengths and skills. Munters’ philosophy is to allow your ideas room to grow.Interested?
Interested in the position? We would like to receive your motivation and CV by applying via our site. If you would like more information, please contact us via Anne Schless (HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org ; +31 (0)6 50 25 41 22).