Project Delivery Officer
Do you enjoy being the linking pin between customers, the project team, and the internal organization? Can you oversee the complexity of different contracts and do you like the challenge of successfully following up on and managing them? If so, this job opening is perfect for you.
We need your expertise
The role of project delivery officer (PDO) is a versatile one. As PDO, you are part of the PDO team, which represents Itility’s control room. The team has an external focus (sales support, forecasting, and first point of contact for our customers) and is the linking pin to Itility’s back office (e.g. invoicing, terms and conditions, and purchase order reception).
Our customers are international enterprise organizations, primarily in the field of high-tech industry. Itility’s multidisciplinary teams carry out projects for those customers, where quality, speed, and innovation are our key concerns.
- Drawing up new commercial contracts in collaboration with sales, legal, project managers, and IT architects
- Safeguarding current contracts; tracking and tracing deliverables, monitoring financial status, and staffing
- Drawing up reports to facilitate decision-making and identify business risks
- Developing reports, presentations, and project management tooling
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the rest of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
- Training at the two-year Itility Academy and external customized courses
- Additional performance-based variable payment
- 26 vacation days per year
- Expense allowance
- Laptop, telephone, and a company car or car allowance
You believe in
You are always looking for the facts. You are sharp and have a quality-oriented mindset. You love new challenges and face them head on. Your background:
- A Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in e.g.: Business Economics, Management Economics and Law (MER), (Technical) Business Administration, Public Administration, Strategic Management, Supply Chain Management, or Finance
- Experience with, and knowledge of, one or more of the following: contract management, project planning and tracking, presentation techniques, or financial analyses
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Dutch)
Your soft skills are just as essential. You:
- Are independent and self-motivated
- Are stress-proof: you stay calm when facing escalations at the customer
- Are action and results-oriented
- Have strong coordination and organizational skills
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.