As a Project Controller you are responsible for the complete financial administration of the international projects. You monitor the financial progress of the projects in collaboration with the various disciplines and project teams. You play a pivotal role in the tender process and the final evaluation of the projects. You are hierarchically accountable to the Managing Director and functional accountable to the Group CFO.
Our client, Janson Bridging (situated in Hank), is market leader in Europe for the rental of steel modular bridges, pontoons, RoRos (roll-on/roll off) and ferries. Worldwide it is the biggest rental company with branches in various countries and a worldwide distribution network.
- General financial and contractual support and advice to project director and / or project managers and their teams during the term of the designated project. You will be involved and responsible from the tender (sales) phase and the order phase (executive), including the (financial) closure and evaluation of projects;
- Acting as a financial and contractual business partner for project directors and / or project managers of designated projects;
- Manage project audits and tax issues, liaise with (inter) national accounting firms, tax authorities and banks;
- Monitoring of all financial and contractual aspects and risks of designated projects during business development / tender process and implementation phase including foreign currency, tax legislation, guarantees, payment risk, sub-contractor due diligence;
- Managing cash, such as cash flow prognoses and foreign exchange risks of the designated projects
- Management of the total project accounting including internal controls of the designated projects;
- Validates contracts and other agreements in particular from a financial point of view;
- Ensuring compliance with (local) laws and regulations;
- Member of the Tender team.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accountancy or Business Administration;
- In addition followed by courses Project Management is a plus;
- Multiple years of experience in a similar position and environment;
- Affinity with industrial/manufacturing or similar project environments;
- Ability to act as a business partner and work independently;
- Excellent communication skills, Dutch and English;
- Flexible to travel 10-15% internationally;
- Quality driven, analytic & problem solving, pro-active, disciplined, precise.
- Involved as a business partner to projects from the beginning to the end;
- A year contract with the prospect of an extension to an indefinite contract;
- A position where you have ownership.
63,000 - 68,000 /jaar