The Project Controller is responsible for the support of both Business Unit Europe and Business Unit Export managing all financial, contractual aspects and risks of designated (larger) international projects.
Janson Bridging is the largest modular bridge manufacturing and bridge building company in continental Europe and the largest bridge rental company in the world with over 25,000 tonnes of modular equipment stored in 7 rapid deployment stocks throughout Europe.
As a member of the Finance & Control team, you'll report to the CFO.
- On behalf of the CFO providing general support and advice in the financial and contractual field to project directors and/or project managers and their teams throughout the lifetime of designated project. You'll be involved and responsible from the pre-order (sales) phase and the order (executional) phase, including the projects (financial) closure and evaluation;
- Acting as a financial and contractual business partner for project directors and/or project managers of designated projects;
- Managing audits and tax issues of projects, liaise with (inter)national accounting firms, tax authorities and banks;
- Monitoring of all financial and contractual aspects and risks of designated projects;
- Providing periodic financial project reports and management information related to the designated projects both for the project directors and/or project managers as well as for the CFO/MT;
- Managing cash, such as cash flow prognoses and foreign exchange risks;
- Managing the total project accounting of the designated projects;
- Support of the project teams of Business Unit Europe and Business Unit Export resulting in visiting Local offices and Local branch offices as well as their local partners/authorities involved in the designated projects when needed;
- Validate contracts and other agreements in particular from a financial point of view;
- Ensure compliance to local laws and regulations;
- Set up management information tools in close coorperation with the Finance & Control team.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting or economics;
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in (project) controller role within an international manufacturing environment or a project organization;
- Good understanding of (inter)national financial and contractual aspects such as tax, risks and audits;
- Excellent communication skills, both in Dutch as English;
- Hands-on mentality and self-starting;
- Able to work under limited supervision and time pressure (independent);
- For this position it's required to travel around 15% abroad.
- Challenging and broad role;
- Responsible for projects from begin to end.
€ 70.000,00 - € 75.000,00 /jaar