Project Communication Specialist a.i. (FMCG)
In this role, you will:
- Follow and execute the tactical communication plan and strategy for the assigned projects.
- Deliver production brief for communication production suppliers and lead the execution.
- Help to secure effective and efficient work processes and tools for assigned projects, and assist with project administrative tasks from time to time.
- Create and maintain communication channels to support project communication (e.g. Company Home intranet site, newsletters, Yammer, etc.).
- Participate in all relevant project meetings and create and disseminate regular project updates for all target groups.
- Create awareness by facilitating face to face meetings and workshops.
Profiel van kandidaat
Altogether, you have the competence that will enable you to contribute effectively in this role. Specifically, you:
- Have solid experience in the field of communications, preferably having worked in a complex international business environment
- Communicate complex issues in a simple, clear, engaging and inspirational way using The company tone of voice
- Have practical knowledge of the communication process, from planning to production; know how to execute communication that can support and enable change, with business goals and co-workers in focus
- Prioritise and manage multiple issues, projects and deadlines in an environment where change is regular, while keeping stakeholders informed and involved in a good way
- Build trust and strong working relationships across diverse groups of people; effectively using influence and persuasion to foster acceptance and drive action and agreement
- Have experience with project and process management relevant to drive effective communications; experience leading communication as part of process and/or systems implementation is a plus.
- Understand multi-channel communication - including print, digital, collaborative and workspace - and of how to create cross-channel interaction
- Have strong written, visual and spoken communication skills; fluent English language capability with a down to earth, simple tone of voice
- Are curious and adaptable; enjoy taking initiative, creating ownership and adapting to relevant business needs
- Enjoy both planning and hands-on work
Last but not least, you are passionate about being part of a business that is a leader in Life at Home, contributing to a better everyday life for the many people