The Project Administrator monitors and guards every client production job from the moment
the estimate is signed through the final billing and job closure.
My client is an international independent, creatively advertising agency.
- Manage the project administration for the assigned international clients;
- Prepare & hold regular progress meetings with the project teams;
- Timely collection of time sheets for assigned departments and time sheets control;
- Monitor and guard every client production job, from job start to job closure;
- Checking / assessing all vendor invoices & expenses for job booking;
- Complete job reconciliations with producers & communicate balances to account teams;
- Timely, accurate and compliant reporting of month-end closing deliverables.
- System training (Netsuite) - Timesheet & Expense training to new joiners & any other;
- system related questions when needed;
- Assist & prepare documentation for internal & external account audits.
Profiel van kandidaat
- 1-3 years related work experience, preferably in the advertising sector;
- Bachelor's degree, in Accounting or Finance is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Englisch;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- You are proactive and act on what is needed as much as what is requested of you;
- You are a team player with a hands on attitude;
- You are very organised and thorough;
- You are immune to chaos and supremely skilled at working with a wide range of personalities, across the full seniority spectrum;
- You are a great communicator;
- You feel at home in a fast paced international environment.
- A cool role within an international environment.
- A one year contract at my client directly.
- Creative and flexibel company;
- Salary based on your workexperience;
€ 30.000,00 - € 40.000,00 /jaar