In this position you will be responsible for improving and supervising the finance process and system for all entities in EMEA. This includes collaborating with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance and guiding the Oracle implementation.
For our client OrbusNeich, located in Hoevelaken near to Amersfoort, we are exclusively recruiting a Project Accountant. This is high impact role is a key position in this specialized and innovative international company. OrbusNeich is a developer of medical supplies for vascular disseases.
In this position, you will have a broad range of tasks & responsibilities regarding the overall Financial performance of OrbusNeich. This means you will, amongst others:
- Investigate and identify the opportunities for process improvement in all EMEA entities
- Support the interim and year-end financial audit
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed
- Be the keyperson for Oracle implementation and follow-up support in BV Netherlands
- Be the keyperson for Exact support in BV Netherlands
- Monitor and maintain the transfer pricing between all group entities
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget
- Produce business reports for managers and directors
- Provide backup to another team member when needed for accounting and monthly closing
- Handle special projects as requested by Finance manager and/or CFO
- Be the sparring partner for the Finance manager with business and financial decisions
To succeed in this position, you should recognize yourself in the following description:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least five years accounting experience and experience in implementation of an ERP system
- Working knowledge of various ERP system and software. Experience with Exact and Oracle is an advantage
- You must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written
- You are able to work independently and complete multiple tasks within established deadlines
- You have a deep-seated need for achievement and excellence
- You are resilient to stress and able to work in a dynamic organization
Our client offers you a position within an international, dynamic organization which has an impact on the World's healthcare. This position ensures personal growth because of its individual responsibilities. As the sparring partner of the Finance Manager you will engage in numerous projects within OrbusNeich.
€ 50.000,00 - € 52.000,00 /jaar