Our international client with their European office in the Amsterdam area is looking for a self-motivated candidate to join their driven international team. Attributes we are looking for in potential candidates are adaptability, self drive and excellent communication and commercial skills. The ideal candidate preferably has previous experience in the cold chain and Life Science industry. This position involves working with a cross functional team that includes clients, sales department, data analysts, project managers, industrial engineers, scientists and field technicians.
The Program Manager is expected to manage complex, high value and high potential implementations in the Life Science vertical. Identifies and applies approved analytics to transform customer data into information, then uses Cold Chain expertise and technical writing skills to communicate issues and actions to the customer as required. He/she is responsible for managing the content and delivery for customer reports and other communications according to defined department standards.
The program manager participates in the development of proposals; they follow-through to manage program implementations with internal and external customers using proprietary ColdStream database software. Drives change and uses new or unique solutions in business situations.
Regularly interfaces with a cross functional management team including, but not limited to: DMS/Reporting Services, Implementation, Technical Services, Sales and project and program managers. Has daily contact with global professional services department team members, in person and by phone and email. Maintains frequent contact with both internal and external customers and interacts with a wide range of customers and team members with varied backgrounds and perspectives. Customers will primarily be located in the EMEA region, but because of the global nature of customers, some U.S support and minimal Asia or South America support is expected.
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering or industry-related field. Minimum of 3+ years of life science industry work experience.
- Must possess current knowledge of FDA and EU regulations and be familiar with GxP software requirements.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of leading long-term software implementations.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to communicate complex principles and models in simple to understand terms.
- Ability to balance competing demands and deal with ambiguity and an environment of change.
- Strong critical thinking in complex situations.
- Proven ability to prioritize project deliverables and history of quality assurance across projects.
- Experience working directly with customers at all levels.
- Good knowledge of process improvement and quality management methods.
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data and create detailed and actionable summaries based on sound statistical analysis and expert commentary.
- Must have excellent technical writing and computer skills.
- Adept at working with MS office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint, etc.
€ 0,00 - € 1,00 /jaar