The Program Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the development and execution of innovative live events and digital medical education solutions for the company clients.
- Management of the internal project team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and client management
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and timelines
- Strategic communication of medical content
- External representation at client meetings and international events
This organization is part of a larger international company. They are a leading strategic communications agency. They promote information and education to healthcare professionals and the pharmaceutical industry on a global level. Main activities are publications and events.
Knowledge, experience and required skills
- Secondary education (vwo) or bachelor level (hbo)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Must have experience in either project management or events organizing
- High affinity for digital communication or education solutions (preferably in a healthcare setting)
- Must have relevant work experience in an international environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Can handle highly demanding clients
- Proactive and energetic
- Result driven and customer-oriented
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Very well organized, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Can work to tight deadlines and is versatile
You start with a temporary employment for 12 months. Fulll time work week (36 hours / 5 five days). You must live in or nearby Amsterdam.