Organization and department description
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
The company is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans in order to secure a swift time-to-market for our products? The position is part of the department logistics in sector Execution within our factory which mission is to plan, build and operate world class factories and logistics networks in the semiconductor industry which will accommodate all committed customer demand over the business cycles.
The Planning, Logistics & Production support organization within our Factory is concerned with the flow of material from warehouse into the clean-room.
The Production Planning department is responsible for the planning of one or more work centers within the factory.
The Production Planner reports to the Production Logistics Team leader and works closely with specialists in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Material Handling, New Product Logistics and Global Logistic Services
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of the machine output plan (MPS), (service) forecast plan and other requirements, into a, within our current production constraints, feasible machine- and module start plan for regular makes, such that all requirements will be fulfilled in time, in the, for us, most cost efficient way.
- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress
- Manages the logistics process of the factory by initiating warehouse requisitions, monitoring the progress and processing the administration
- Acts as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottle-neck work centers such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with. Knows how to use different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning-method can be adjusted
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects
- Show initiative and deliver active input in improvement processes (valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job)
- Data integrity & Parameter setting: Understand and maintain the Material-Master data and other settings and take action in case of discrepancies
- Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments to resolve them together with these departments.
Bachelor/Master Technical College/University graduate or higher in logistics or business is prerequisite
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years with planning within production logistics, preferably in high-tech environment.
- Knowledge of ERP system; SAP (R3) ERP is preferred.
- Structural, well organized team player
- Motivated and creative problem solver
- Plenty of initiative, power of persuasion, a communicator, familiar with technology
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Assertive and pro-active
- Flexible and highly committed
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV + Motivation to V.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)76 548 7373 and ask for Victor Addotey.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak