Production engineer LAB
Does the thought of improving the production process for our state-of-the-art lithography machines to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for production excite you? Do you like to support the factory in project based manufacturing which is needed to upgrade and/or refurbish our systems? Do you have a HBO degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, (Applied) Physics or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
For new products perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase. Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality. Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization.
Second pillar of this job is to support upgrades/refurbishment of our systems. This includes performing an audit to define which parts needs to be swapped/upgraded and to make machine specific work preparation for the factory. Goals is to deliver refurbished systems to our customers with the right quality in a cost effective way.
- Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective.
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system.
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts.
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit.
Higher Technical College (HBO) (Applied)Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanics
- Preferably 3 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage;
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
- Experience with high vacuum technology and/or high voltage knowledge is preferred.
- Takes ownership
- Hands on mentality;
- Focused on safety and quality
- Broad technical and business knowledge;
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others;
- Team player;
- Proficient in English
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak