Are you an engineer who feels challenged in improving production processes to ensure production quality, short lead times and high efficiency within a high tech production environment? Read on!
Your job is to maintain and optimize production. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As Production engineer you mainly focus on module build, test and qualification of our high tech products. This test sequence is part of the critical cycle time path which takes place in the machine cabin in the cleanroom and at customer sites.
As Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), point out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiate their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
You will have constant attention for safety.
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
Bachelor or Master in a technical competence.
(Mechatronics, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics)
- At least 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Dutch language skills are a pre
Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Luuk Strack van Schijndel
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak
Depends on experience/education