Are you an engineer who feels challenged in improving production processes to ensure production quality, short lead times and high efficiency within a high tech production environment? Read on!
Your job is to maintain and optimize production. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers
Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), point out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiate their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
Bachelor or Master in a technical competence
(Mechatronics, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics).
- At least 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Fluent in Dutch is mandatory
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Referral bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan