Our client is present in 18 countries across Europe to deliver a consistent service to their customers with their one-stop-shop access for scientific products. Ranging from analytical instruments to life sciences solutions, specialty diagnostics and laboratory products and services.
You will provide administrative support for their Product Support team, you will review on a daily base the items that are discontinued and searching for alternative products. You will support internal departments and their customers with certificates request and contact the supplier if the certificate is not available. You will handle daily phone calls from their customers (internal and external). You will be responsible for creating and activating local products using our internal NCP system, if there are errors on the website you will address this with their IT department and coordinate until it has been corrected in the website.
- Discontinued items and offering alternatives to the customer
- Follow up product related issues, e.g. IT Tickets, internal functions, suppliers.
- Provide Product documentation on request of the customer
- Support the quotation/ Tender team in technical information around products
- Develop beneficial relationships with internal and external colleagues/customers
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems
- Always perform your duties whilst acting in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Embrace and participate in initiatives to identify improvements
- Works proactively in the ‘one team’ framework ensuring that cover and support is provided whenever necessary
- Proactive attitude to problem solving
- Exercises good judgment that benefits the business/customer when reaching conclusions
- Constantly looks for improvement opportunities.
- 1-3 years working experience in an administrative/ coordination role
- Experience working in a complex organization (matrix organization)
- Experience working in a technical/product support team
- Experience in Microsoft office
- Experience in a professional way of communication to our customers
- Eager to learn
- Fluency in Dutch and English (Written & Spoken) French would be a positive addition
- Driving license preferred.
A salary based on experience and seniority
+31 (0)6 212 753 53