|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As a Product Owner Webshops
you will be responsible for the technical and functional development of all presales pages of the B2C webshops under the vidaXL brand. This means innovating and improving the user interface, user flows, features and functions aimed at maximizing value for the vidaXL customer. With the presales pages of the webshops we mean the shopping funnel from homepage up to, but not including, the cart. Furthermore, you are an advocate, co-creator and protector of the webshops strategy, goals and roadmap. To make this possible, you continuously align with and inform business stakeholders about developments and project impediments around the webshops presales pages.
What will you do
You are the Product Owner of the Webshops, which means:
- Being an advocate, co-creator and protector of the webshops strategy, goals and roadmap;
- Being a promoter for an agile optimization and innovation culture within the business by effectively documenting and communicating insights, deliverables and results;
- Creating, checking and optimizing backlog tickets by requesting and writing understandable and sufficient user stories, acceptance criteria and test scenarios;
- Continuously aligning with and informing business stakeholders about developments and project impediments around the webshops;
- Working closely together with other product owners, business owners and key stakeholders;
- Actively taking part in team meetings, project and product owner meetings to align priorities and projects;
- Regularly checking in with squad team members and fellow product owners to determine scope of change requests and aligning priorities across the company.
You contribute to improving the performance of the webshops, by:
- Prioritising and planning changes for the checkout which arise from strategy, projects and initiatives;
- Using scrum, you play an essential role in the continuous optimization process of the webshops;
- Taking ownership of tools used to measure performance of the webshops;
- Being responsible for the proper integration and functioning of these tools;
- Taking ownership of the product and information flows to and from the webshops to optimize webshop performance and updates.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably another PO (related) role;
- Excellent planning and organising skills to continuously deliver/improve output for the user;
- Excellent communication skills, able to prioritize and drive our business interests;
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable in dealing with, analysing and drawing conclusions from data;
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience in working Agile/SCRUM methodology is considered a plus;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
T | +316 57 14 97 83.
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume's from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.