|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
Product Owner ESB / Marketplaces
As our Product Owner ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) you will be part of the Sales team. You will be responsible for the technical and functional development of multiple sales-related applications, including ESB, Content Management System, etc. You will be in the lead of planning, requirements and deliverables and will update the different stakeholders on the progress internally as well as the application users. You will reach your goals by prioritizing and planning changes for the applications which flow from projects to improvement road maps. In this role you will be working closely with the Sales Team, Business Technology Team and Marketing team. The Product Owner will have a key role in the construction and optimization of the flow of information processing between systems and therefore generating sales.
What you will do
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Prepare, plan and release development in-house that is required for the optimization of the systems, design and test user flows;
- Identify, communicate, and manage risks associated with applications
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Coordinate of application users’ requirements in Sprints
- Organize sprints and follow all scrum rituals related to the ESB sprints
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Manage projects for which the build of features for the systems is the main focus
- Actively align with sales to automate external sales channel sales operations, marketing and development activities;
- Performance monitoring of all related applications
- You have approximately 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner is preferred;
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering; Business Information or similar relevant field;
- You have a proven track record in agile project management;
- You breathe e-commerce and love to share your knowledge;
- Structured way of working and clear communication;
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders, evangelizing benefits of integration through
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment and able to respond to changing priorities;
- Attention to details, sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to define priorities independently based on commercial goals;
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL encourages thinking big and taking on new challenges. Visit us to meet our colleagues and watch the teams of professionals at work. All of our staff members, with various backgrounds, have at least a few things in common… ambition, work satisfaction and using their skills to their utmost potential.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
T | +316 57 14 97 83
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume’s from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.
*please note: this vacancy will be excecuted from our Utrecht office