Deliverables / Tasks
• Prioritize the product backlog (across Ingenico ePayments Platforms) and manage the product lifecycle based on different input:
o Input from market, verticals and Ingenico product strategy which is quantified by Market owners
o Input from specific merchants which is quantified by Market owners
o Product improvements, enhancements and bugs
o Define and own the product functionalities and convert them into a Product Roadmap for own area and technical specifications
• Provide the business lead with information to prioritize the business initiatives in order to manage the dependencies within and across tribes pro-actively.
• Lead your squad(s) :
o Create Epics and user stories
o Work with the squad(s) to translate the User Stories into Tasks (dev, QA, UAT, etc.)
o Work with the squad to define content of sprints and take responsibility for the content of the sprint
o Work with the squad to achieve the best possible velocity.
• Implement product deliveries to the organization:
o Provide all relevant internal documentation and knowledge on the delivered product to Operations (Merchant Services, Merchant boarding, etc), in such a way that they are able to create training material and work with the product
• Able to work in a role that combines both strategic and operational tasks in a highly dynamic organization
• Take a pragmatic and professional approach, being constructive and solution driven appropriate solutions in the best interest of the business
• Strong analytical skills, able to effectively process and structure large amounts of information
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, including senior management
• A natural leader that creates support and is comfortable in taking decisions based on input from stakeholders and product vision
• A strong team player, who supports the team and puts team and business objectives first
• Self-starting. Showing drive and initiatives that supports the business goals.
• Minimum of 5 years of Experience as Product Owner
• Up to date knowledge about payment service provider industry & payment landscape
o Relevant working experience in the payments or & tech industry
Other significant role requirements
• Certified as Product Owner
• Graduated at least at bachelor level
• A good understanding of the Agile Method and the scrum framework
• Willing and able to travel occasionally
• Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written).