We are the global leader in online dive travel, and we are looking for a rockstar Product Owner to work with our development team in order to deliver the best online solutions to our industry-leading website and systems.
What are you going to do?
As Product Owner you will be responsible for setting, prioritising, and evaluating the work generated by your own development team. You will create new ideas, wireframes and specifications to improve website usability and conversion, as well as to improve our in-house systems. To find the best new ideas you will be expected to dig deep into user research, user data analysis and keep track of what other online travel agencies are doing.
You will be the bridge between the business needs and your development team, so you will spend time understanding what your colleagues of other departments need in order to turn these needs into clear ideas, wireframes and specifications that you can then communicate effectively to your development team.
You are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in web technology and a passion to deliver the best user experience for customers and your colleagues.
- Responsibility for the product development roadmap
- Manage your remote development team
- Inform, involve and inspire your colleagues
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize ideas to ensure the team can focus on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Create new ideas, wireframes and specifications
- Perform user research and data analysis to uncover opportunities for improvement
- Keep track of the industry and other online travel agencies
- Stay up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- You think in wireframes
- Working experience as a Product Owner, project manager or similar
- Excellent knowledge of usability best practices
- You know what web technologies can and cannot do
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and time management skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- You know how to analyse data and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to explain complex matters in a simple way
- You speak English fluently
- Experience in online travel or e-commerce
- You love scuba diving
What do we offer
- A place in an amazing, growing company
- A role where you can develop yourself
- A small and high energy team; the chance to get things done and make a difference
- An attractive salary and bonus
- A stunning work location at Keizersgracht
- An enthusiastic team of experienced online travel professionals