As a key contributor to the growth of the business, you will work on a number of (international) opportunities to gather the related customer and market requirements that drive the strategic investments and development. In this role, you will interface with customers, sales, business development, marketing, engineering teams and external partners to develop and grow the product proposition.
EasyScan has one single mission: help independent opticians to grow their business by better communicating with their customers about the important role they play in ensuring that the vision of their customers remains optimal. The EasyScan Concept consist of an advanced but easy to use retinal scanner that can make stunning images of the retina through the smallest pupils. Around this device a complete package of tools and services is offered to support the optician to optimally employ the device to attract new customers, offer better advice to the customer on how to protect their vision and increase customer loyalty. The EasyScan concept is unique in the optical retail market and will in the coming years be further extended to include new tools, materials and products.
EasyScan is by origin a Dutch company; the EasyScan is developed at the TU Delft in the Netherlands and is selling the EasyScan globally, however the focus is on the major European countries. With sales teams in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain and UK they are selling the EasyScan since 2011. The Dutch head office is supporting the international sales teams from a Marketing, Finance, HR, development and logistic perspective and in the Netherlands they have their regular sales meetings.
They want to answer one simple question: 'How do we help opticians to be always more performant, accurate and convincing so they can better retain and bond with their customers?'
The EasyScan Concept consists of:
- EasyScan Experience: a cloud based tool that allows opticians to explain results and importance of protecting the retina anywhere in the shop, to optimally fit in the shop workflow.
- Tele diagnose: with partners EasyScan offers a service to remotely review and diagnose the EasyScan images
- B2C marketing materials: we have templates and a marketing campaign to support the communication to the end customers by the optician. Local partners are used to customize these materials for each customer.
- EasyScan Academy: an online and class room training to support the deployment of the EasyScan. Both clinical as well as marketing and sales training are provided.
When you work for EasyScan you need to have a customer centric focus. They are proactive and pragmatic. They prefer colleagues who have already a proven track record, so you will get the freedom to be successful in your line of work. In your role you report to management.
As a key contributor to the growth of the business, you will work on a number of (international) opportunities to gather the related customer and market requirements that drive the strategic investments and development. In this role, you will interface with customers, sales, business development, marketing, engineering teams and external partners to develop and grow the product proposition. You are responsible for:
- Own the EasyScan concept ensuring that it is developed and deployed optimally to support business growth
- Together with the international sales teams, collect customer needs and requirements
- Collect and maintain requirements from internal stakeholders (e.g. service, supply chain, back-office)
- Translate customer requirements to define roadmap for the different elements of the EasyScan concept
- Work with internal development teams and external partners to develop EasyScan Concept further
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth roll out of new concepts
- Deploy new concepts into the different international markets working with sales teams to develop go to market strategies
- Initiate and deploy commercial events such as information sessions, workshops and user meetings
The ideal candidate comes with experience in the retail market. They are looking for ambitious professionals to take on this challenge together and make the difference. You are a team player, proactive, have a can-do attitude and are a true self-starter. Furthermore your profile includes:
- A bachelor or master degree in a marketing or economical direction
- You have 5 - 7 years' experience in a similar product manager role (Retail B2B2C)
- Excellence in building effective relationships with all stakeholders involved in sales process
- Flexible and able to handle ever changing situations, creative and resourceful
- You have a clear vision of the retail market and know how to deal with a competitive market.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, and preferably in German
The company offers good market conform primary and secondary benefits. You'll be working in an organization with short lines of communication. The people within the organization are hands-on, ambitious and real entrepreneurs that strive to grow the overall business.