Looking for a Product Marketeer with strong project management experience. You will be responsible for the growth of the product in the market through combination of both analytical, strategic, and creative prospects.
Multinational family-owned business within the FMCG industry.
- Analyse the portfolios for the perspective region along wth the cross-functional teams within the organisation. You will be collaborating very closely with different teams to identify potential areas of growth and set a strategy to achieve this growth.
- Contribute through solid project management skills, from innovation to launch, making sure that our products continously sets the highest of standards across all different markets.
- Combining this with your in-depth understanding of the world of chefs and foodservice kitchens you will set compelling USPs for the full product portfolio in order to grow the customer base across different market segments.
- You are or will become a master of our products and of the category to ensure that we constantly offer the best to our customers.
- Together with the Artwork Team you develop or modify packaging for your region.
- You are part of the Product Management Team Mature Markets together with Artwork Coordinators, and reporting to the Senior Product Manager Mature Markets. Besides this, you will partner cross functionally with your Sales, QA, R&D, finance and planning counterparts.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or International Business, or similar field;
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing and Project Management experience is a MUST
- You are a strong team player, flexible, and assertive with strong communication skills;
- You are result driven, with strong analytical skills and can deal with ambiguity;
- You enjoy a good laugh and are passionate about fries and good quality food;
- Excellent language skills, orally and written, in Dutch and English.