In this dynamic position you will have full responsibility for a certain product group(s) and therefore you have to maintain and develop existing suppliers as well as sourcing new suppliers. You buy the right products, at the right time and for the right price.
With an experience of almost 25 years in chemical trading and distribution, KH Chemicals had become a well-established partner in the industry. KH Chemicals has always been dedicated to its customers and suppliers. We are strongly focused on serving the needs of our customers and we strive for clear agreements on a fair and honest basis. . KH Chemicals is headquartered in Rotterdam/Zwijndrecht,
and has regional offices in Dubai, Kiev, Moscow, Shanghai and New York. Our global
team currently consists of 60 energetic and proud employees.
As a Product Manager you:
- You inspire and motivate approximately 22 Sales Managers located all over the world to
engage them to develop and sell your products
- Independently manage the entire purchase process from deal confirmation to shipment.
- Work with all the international offices daily to help manage, grow and exceed your purchase
and the organizations targets.
- Strategically set up your purchasing structure, manage your budgets and develop new
suppliers and new products.
- Visiting your suppliers and prospects on a regular basis with the desire and ability to develop
a strong relationship with them that will eventually generate new and increased business.
- To have the best feeling with the market, you also will have a Sales area of end-users
- You will be part of the global product management group of the company.
- A driven and dynamic person that enjoys working in a world that is continuously in motion
through innovation and growth.
- You are a trader at heart with the ability to focus on a core product group! In our view you need the following luggage:
- Stakeholder management
- Bachelor's degree (Commerce, Business or Marketing).
- Besides Dutch, a good command of the English language is essential. Knowledge of other
languages is an advantage.
- You have a minimum of five years' experience in commercial work and in purchasing..
- We offer you a challenging position in an international company.
- Competitive a market-based salary.
- Great team dynamic energetic environment