For the department Products & Services we are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable colleague. You will be responsible for product management and consulting in the field of Excise Tax and VAT.
In this position you will work together with your colleagues in the European VAT and Excise Team, and with colleagues in ICT, Finance, Sales/Customer Care and Marketing.
The position is based in Dordrecht and requires regular travel within Europe.
Your responsibilities and activities:
- Monitor market and evolution of tax regulations in the European markets
- Market analysis and advice
- Follow-up of bilateral agreements between countries on Excise Tax and VAT recovery
- Competition analysis and positioning
Product definition & strategy
- Corporate strategy on Excise Tax and VAT refund
- Product definition: contents & price
- Update procedures for claims and recovery of taxes
- Maintain relationship with tax/excise offices, locally and in Europe and neighboring countries
- Coordination with local legal and tax experts
- Co-operate closely with our VAT & Excise processing department
- Define synergies with other products in our portfolio: toll, fuel, telematics, ferry and train booking
- Consult clients and prospects on VAT registration
- Consult on Excise Tax and VAT refund
Deployment & Run
- Deployment of new products across European offices
- Run updates on products, processes, tax requirements and market conditions
- Support VAT processing teams in day to day activities
- Representation at professional international events and organizations
- Internal consultancy on the VAT management and opportunities
- Analyze and challenge VAT returns in cooperation with Finance Department
What we look for in your profile:
- Degree in Legal/Fiscal/Economics
- Minimum of 5 year experience in a VAT/Excise environment
- Experience in product management
- Experience in project management
- Expert level skill set and knowledge in VAT/Excise
- Ability to work autonomous
- Willingness to travel
- Analytical skills, quick comprehension of new topics and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and persuasiveness through all hierarchy levels
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and oral, further European language skills advantageous
What we offer:
- Membership of dynamic team, in a growing international company
- An exciting new position that will give you the opportunity to be part of further development of product management in Easytrip
- Good labor conditions, including 25 paid holidays, 8.33% holiday allowance, pension, training possibilities and free parking. Our coffee is made of fresh ground beans, but we also provide tea or soda if you are not into coffee. When the weather conditions are good we have a nice spot to enjoy your lunch at the waterside. We also offer a lounge to enjoy your lunch, or to take a short break to play darts or a game of table football.
Who is Easytrip:
Easytrip Services is a European expert in international transports and mobility services, combines innovative and proven expertise in developing profitable solutions for professional road users. With a wealth of 30 years wide knowledge and presence in the international transports sector, our aim is to facilitate day-to-day transport journeys, providing convenience, choice and competitive pricing on a broad range of services from mobility to financial services.
With 25 offices through Europe, Middle East & Africa, serving over 16 000 customers, we have a dynamic and multilingual team that is constantly striving to provide transport companies with the best service. Easytrip is part of Egis Group, a French international group that is active in engineering, project management and operational services.
You can find a lot of information about our company activities on our website: www.easytrip.eu
Do you fit the profile, and you want to become a member of our team? Then we are interested in hearing from you!
The recruitment for this position is handled by Easytrip, we are not interested in unsolicited offers from recruitment agencies.