We are exclusively recruiting for a client of ours that is active within the telecom sector, who focuses in innovation (B2B). Location is in the vicinity of the area South Holland (Zuid-Holland). In this role you manage PLC, A-to-Z product plans and execution, maintaining optimal customer journey.
We are exclusively recruiting for a client of ours that is active within the telecom sector, who focuses in innovation (B2B). Location is in the vicinity of the area South Holland (Zuid-Holland).
Product Manager - Innovations and Telecom (Dutch speaker)
- Full time 40 hours
- Location: South-Holland / Zuid-Holland
In this role you will be part of a team that focuses on innovations and development of new products and markets within a strong company in the telecom business. Your role includes an A-to-Z responsibility for rolling out new products and services for B2B clients and managing the product life cycle of existing ones. As a Product Manager, your role will require being up to speed with the market trends, analyzing those and using your insights to optimize the customer journey. The good news is that you don't do this alone - you will be part of a small agile, multi-disciplinary team of specialists, among which process analyst and designer, portfolio marketeers and IT/business analysts. Together, you deliver the appropriate strategy and put it into action in order to increase sales and capture market share.
Profiel van kandidaat
Your responsibilities also include:
- Working with and coordinating different teams and translating business goals and cases into concrete objectives and deliverables
- Working with Agile methodology in order to ensure proper running of the various projects you are managing and ensure products are relevant and add value to the customers
- Ensuring he product information is up-to-date and relatable; you understand the voice of the customer
- Being in charge of day-to-day management - you monitor, analyze and make adjustments to the product portfolio if needed
- Being a true spider in the web and in contact with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally (IT, marketing, local partners, B2B organizations etc)
To be successful in this role you have to be a natural self-starter, who can continuously prioritize and manage plans, projects and various stakeholders. You are stress-resistant, have affinity with technology and you enjoy being in a dynamic and constantly changing environment and market. In addition to that you have:
- Minimum of Bachelor / Masters level degree in direction business, marketing, economics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position - product/category management, trade marketing, sales and marketing combined
- Ideally you have worked with Scrum and Agile
- You have affinity with telecom, IT and business
- You are fluent in Dutch and English