Are you ready to take a new challenge and deliver the best workplace services for all of your colleagues around the globe? Do you believe that you know all there is to know about Windows 10 and Generic applications like Adobe and Microsoft? Then all of your (6OK+) new colleagues are waiting for you to come manage their suppliers, perform product management and steer their services.Functieomschrijving
Are you ready to take a new challenge and deliver the best workplace services for all of your colleagues around the globe? Do you believe that you know all there is to know about Windows 10 and Generic applications like Adobe and Microsoft? Then all of your (6OK+) new colleagues are waiting for you to come manage their suppliers, perform product management and steer their services.
To make sure all products are delivered in the best possible way, the department has several Product Manager Engineers . These Engineers have a broad knowledge in the field of workplace services, but all work in their own specialization. Currently, they are looking for a Product Manager, with a focus on Windows 10, Generic Applications ( Adobe, Microsoft etc.) and Security and therefor your tasks will consist of:
- Design the services, draft the roadmap and deliver a set of services that meet the requirements of all stakeholders, to make guarantee an excellent user experience, a cost-effective plan, all within budget;
- Work closely together with the suppliers in your discipline and build a partnership with them, by participating in the processing of contract changes and service requests and evaluate the current contracts;
- You are responsible for marketing and communications towards colleagues and for propagating knowledge about your services;
- Identifying, qualifying and reducing the risks in your services and focus on improving the IT-security controls.
- A completed BSc. or MSc., preferably with an IT-background
- Deep knowledge in the field of Enterprise Workplace Services, with a focus on Windows 10 and Generic applications (Hands-on engineering knowledge is not required);
- You have experience in or the ability to work in the role of Product Owner, Stakeholder /or Supplier management ;
- You have proven knowledge of IT-risks and are able to identify, qualify and reduce these risks;
- You bring willpower and persuasion power;
- Writing, changing and approving documents and reports from stakeholders related to your services is something you don't mind to do;
- You are a Self-starter, you create your own work and you get energy from working with your Agile Team
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for delivering workplace services for all of their colleagues worldwide. They make sure that every single person related to the company can work securely with any device, at any time and any place. They provide both hardware and software, like laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing, Microsoft packages, security products and the infrastructure and the support for these services.
The Workplace Services in this Enterprise environment need constant adjustments, changes and improvements. For example, currently they are preparing a transition from Windows 7 to Windows 10. As you can understand, this kind of transitions are not only huge, but also complex. With every change or implementation, the department needs to discuss and consult with both their suppliers and stakeholders. Off course, with a constant focus on the risks in their services and IT-security controls.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV