Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Super Micro Computer Inc. is seeking a:
who is responsible for promoting and supporting Supermicro’s UP server motherboard products through their life-cycles. The ultimate goal of this position is (1) to help the company to increase our UP server motherboard based product market shares; and (2) grow our business, in terms of sales volume, sales revenue and customer numbers in the assigned markets through your best professional customer services, efficient technical support, timely product promotions & trainings, and effective new business development efforts. The position is based in our EMEA headquarter at ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Execute company’s market expansion strategy under the guidance and leadership of direct reporting supervisor as well as UP server motherboard product management team.
- Report work plans, working status and any unexpected incidents to supervisor on weekly & monthly basis.
- Visiting customers on regular basis to enhance business relationship and to promote assigned products towards the goal of business growth, in terms of volume and revenue.
- Keep updated with the latest computer technologies and UP motherboard product knowledge through various trainings and self-learning.
- Provide product trainings to sales team, FAE team and customers, as needed.
- Work cross-department to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of issues.
- Facilitate plans and strategies based on product plans and roadmaps.
- Manage and leads teams during new business opportunity exploration and issue investigation in the field.
- Escalate critical issues to management for issue awareness and for management support.
- Periodical business travels are required with advanced planning and predefined goals.
- A CS or equivalent BSEE degree with 5+ years’ solid computing technical experiences and business presentation skills. Approved IT industry working experiences in the European countries are preferred.
- Excellent people skill and communicate skills in speaking, writing as well as social media.
- Approved knowledge and experiences in server systems, computer peripherals and services is required.
- Strong sense of team work, organizational skills, and a good team player.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated and result-oriented team player with career dedication.
- Ownership (take full responsibility & accountability to the assigned projects and tasks).
- Integrity (Say what you do and do what you say).
- Reliable & accountable communication attitude (quick response to mails/phone calls to you) and business sense is required
- Cross functional/divisional Coordination experiences are preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure environment.
- Currently residence in Netherlands with a valia work permit.
Please submit your CV in English.