Responsibilities / Tasks
The Product Manager is responsible for assigned Product Line portfolio strategy across the value chain and for mid-term P&L.
• Definition and development of new products, processes and system solutions in cooperation with amongst others Engineering, Supply Chain, Regions & Countries and Customers.
• Global pricing strategy
• Competitor analyses / benchmarking (technical), collate competitor data, competitor advantages, USP's, prepare sales argumentation and disseminate.
• Development and execution of business plans
• Initiate product launches and schedule roll-out with Sales Steering and GCC Marketing. • Managing of products during complete product life cycle
• Providing proposals for M&A targets and divestments based on products, applications and regions
Your Profile / Qualifications
•Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent with relevant experience (3 to 5 years) within similar function and international business environment
•Experience within Food processing / Meat Treatment sector is a pré
•Strong commercial skills experience
•Excellent communicative skills
•Self supportive – result driven – team player
If you are interested in joining GEA, please send your CV and covering letter email@example.com
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.