As a Product Manager, you will be completely responsible for the HVAC product portfolio in Europe. This is a high visibility role within a fast paced global company that will give you opportunities to learn and grow.
This is a very large international organization with a large pool of Key Account clients. Furthermore they have products in the television, telecom and domestic sector.
- Acts as the HVAC product ambassador in the assigned European countries or region.
- Develops deep understanding of local customer needs, industry/regulatory requirements and product-market potential for assigned countries.
- Supports daily operations and continuously looks to improve product strategy to expand sales and operating profit.
- Researches the market and competitor movements on ongoing basis and prepares actionable reports.
- Conducts competitor bench-marking in assigned countries to compare product specification and price positioning.
- Drives Product Portfolio Management (PPM) through optimal product mix and pricing strategies for profitable growth in target countries.
- Develops and implements product plans in partnership with local country teams.
- Represents the company in key industry forums and conferences.
- Provides critical inputs into NPD/NPI programs through the preparation phase, market VOC, and customer pilot projects for successful product launch.
- Prepares and delivers product presentations for customers and influencers.
- Supports development of relevant product content for product catalogues, marketing brochures and website information.
- Analyses and reports product sales and profit contribution for current and new products.
- Supports daily operation for product related issues and proactively works with key stakeholders as other Product Managers, Product Planners, Sales Heads, Pre-sales, Customer service and marketing.
- Provides key inputs for improving supply forecasting and end-of-life product stock management processes in alignment with the product strategy.
- Willing to travel 30% of time within Europe.
- Master's Degree in Sciences or Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in product planning, strategic marketing, new product development, price management or customer sales supporting functions within HVAC, Electrical/Electronic or B2B manufacturing industries.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Must be a complete team player with leadership qualities.
- Fluent English (spoken and written), knowledge of any European languages desirable.
- A great opportunity within a large international organization where you can develop your skills and grow into the role.
- 25 holidays a year.
- A quarterly bonus if the performances are good.
€ 60.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar