For this World leading Multinational you will be commercially responsible for the development of the growth strategy and management of volumes and margins of the Product Lines Petrolatum and Waxes.
World leader in Hydrocarbons and with a great heritage. They partnered up this year with the US and therefor have great ambitions to grow even further. With highly innovative research and your commercial strenght, future growth is certain.
Provided is a responsible and challenging position in an international company where you will have the drive and impact to truly make a difference. The organization has an informal and corporate culture. You get and take full responsibility on the complete product line. You know the market and lead (new) business opportunities ranging from product development, product mix optimization, up to realizing new partnerships. You are accountable for the complete chain: Strategic Sourcing, Planning & Production and Sales. Generate the optimal price/margin tactic and functionally lead all stakeholders for the Product Line. As expert in the organization you liaise with PLM's and Sales from other regions.
- Master degree in Engineering, Economics or Business
- 3+ years' experience in commercial roles (Marketing, Sales, or BD), preferably in an international B2B chemicals or ingredients environment
- Strong analytical competence with a great 'getting things done' mentality
- An excellent team player and influencer at all levels
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Traveling up to 25%
Great Salary + excellent secondary benefits +Company car
€ 75.000,00 - € 90.000,00 /jaar