- Support continuous improvement team to define product and process improvements to improve the quality of our products
- Support design engineering to improve quality of designs and technical drawings, in order to prevent quality issues and improve the robustness of our solutions
Our client is international production company in the oli and gas industry.
- Setup a Supplier Quality Assurance process, including incoming inspection procedure, NCN procedure plus registration and monthly reporting on main supplier performance. Work closely together with the Supply Chain Manager to improve supplier performance.
- Investigate quality and engineering issues in Production. Assist Production Lead and Mechanics in solving issues and provide short term solution. Provide input for continuous improvement for a structural solution and preventing the issue in the future
- Investigate product related customers complaints, performing root cause analysis, using 8D and other techniques. Propose solutions and containment actions and work closely together with Quality Manager to solve issue at customer and prevent repeat failures
Profiel van kandidaat
- Bachelor degree in (Industrial) Engineering, or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge in statistics, metrics, data analysis, reporting
- Lean Six Sigma is a pre
- English speaking
- Good communication skills
- Good working knowledge with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Well organized and structural
- The Production Engineer will be based in Alphen aan den Rijn.
- The function will involve some travel, visiting client's facilities (locally and internationally) for project meetings, but this is limited.