Our organisation is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips.
Can you visualize yourself as a light in our changing machine? Do you see yourself driving the process for impact analysis with a complete business case, implementing planning and monitoring actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then, this might be the right job opportunity for you!
Fast market introduction of our organisation newest technologies requires a high level of product integrity throughout their lifecycle to enable affordable microelectronics. New hardware and changes on hardware are requested on daily basis for our products. A smooth implementation of these changes is crucial for our business. It is your responsibility to deliver solid product changes with a multidisciplinary team and at the same time embed (hands on) our new change process in the organization.
- Make the difference in the efficiency and profitability by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle.
- Tactically facilitate our product change process, apply your configuration management experience and your ability to influence people.
- You help our cross sector teams, on operational level, to protect the business against uncontrolled and unplanned changes while balancing speed and quality
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and planning
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize processing time and reliable planning
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognize and advise on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change)
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product change process
- Monitor and control the implementation of approved changes
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed according agreed CM policy
- Be involved in embedding improvements delivered from CM roadmap on operational level
- Contribute to development of CM
- MSc degree
- At least 5 years’ work experience of which at least 2 years’ experience in new product introductions
- Requires combination of specialist (Configuration Management) and project management skills
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation, customer support)
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred.
- Natural leader, in providing structure, prioritization and decisiveness
- Persistent and persuasive towards results in an emphatic and pragmatic manner
- Motivational, energetic, pro-active attitude and drive for improvement
- Sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, networker, facilitator, team player
- Strong communicator who can influence without power
- Good presentation skills
Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise to this amazing event? Do not hesitate and let your enthusiasm for this event by contact me and who knows you score one of those great jobs as a Product Change Leader
After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
Are you enthusiastic then contact me today. Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0031 76 548 7373 and ask for Arjan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV