As procurement marketing manager digital, you will be responsible for all digital, tech related marketing contracts with external agencies. You will gain responsibility over a 60 million euro spend annually spread throughout the world.
Our client is one of the most innovative companies in the world. They have a broad range of products and an extremely international office in the Amsterdam area. They're looking for an ambitious, stress-resistant professional with proven expertise in the digital procurement category.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and further steer the implementation of local, regional, and global strategies for the categories provided
- Provide the company with strategic insights regarding market developments and trends
- Collaborate and manage key internal and well as external stakeholders. Set objectives and priorities with the ultimate goals being cost, quality, and service.
- Work together closely with other indirect procurement professionals. Is expected that this person has a team-player mentality
- Marginalisation of the supplier portfolio, in a strategic, ethical, and lucrative way.
- Establishes strategic relationships with supply base and implements supplier management strategies.
- Motivates suppliers to treat the company as preferred customer in presenting innovation and/or cost/efficiency projects
The successful candidate has:
- 7+ years procurement experience
- 5+ years experience in the digital marketing category
- At least a bachelor degree
- Fluent in English, and preferably another European language, such as: French, Dutch, German, Spanish, or Dutch
- Experience in a B2C organisation is a must
- Valid EU working permit
- willingness to travel abroad 15%-20% of the time (when this is allowed once again)
A competitive salary and job at a company where there are plenty of growth opportunities within procurement.
An employer who has always recognised procurement as one of the key parts to its organisation.
90,000 - 100,000 /jaar