What will be your responsibility:
Handle all incoming helpdesk calls from the Client business and suppliers of a procurement system nature, being the prime contact for customer enquiries. Use Support Works for call management providing users with estimated resolution timescales and escalate issues that cannot be resolved in line with defined procedures.
• To pick up the telephone promptly as a priority over all other activities
• To answer incoming calls in the required time
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• To demonstrate and use professional knowledge of the customer base and processing in a manner which is clearly understood
• To maintain and improve customer retention levels by developing professional relationship with customers
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• To provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer customer questions regarding our services
What we are looking for:
Aptitudes (functional skills):
- Good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
- Procurement and analytical background.
- Good IT procurement skills. PC (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP (SAP) or other eRequisitioning tools essential.
- Very good written and spoken Dutch and English skills
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:Upon agreement