We are looking for a process & equipment engineer for our Process, Equipment and Instrumentation department. Work will be done in a project team and the engineer will be technically responsible for the process calculations and the equipment in the Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs). Process calculations are for example related to sound, insulation, control valves, safety valves and blow down systems.
You shall also be capable of preparing the Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs). Technical specifications for equipment that needs to be purchased shall be prepared as well and supplier’s quotations and documentation reviewed. Equipment involved are amongst others: drums and silencers. The more experienced engineer will also take care of burners, Selective Catalyst Reduction systems (SCRs) and attemperators. For all these activities the engineer will be in close contact with the project team and shall assure that contractual requirements are met.
- You have a Bsc. degree in a discipline that has common grounds with the subject matter (e.g. Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in Energy Technology);
- Good understanding of thermal & hydraulic processes.
- You deliver high quality of work within tight schedules.
- You have teamwork skills and are, where appropriate, capable of independent action.
- You are or would like to become an expert in the field of process & equipment engineering.
- You have good communication/reporting skills in English.
Bas Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583721