About the role
For the Test and Product Engineering Group, within BG Analog & Logic IC’s in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, we are looking for a PRINCIPAL PRODUCT ENGINEER. In this exciting role, you will play a major role in exploration and development of new, exciting and challenging Analog and Logic Semiconductor products that are unknown to the world as of now. Are you ready to X.plore?
What you will do
- Responsible for the technical content and quality of the product release;
- Responsible for the product validation, characterization and qualification plan, data and report;
- Responsible for development of new lab test methods and hardware;
- Responsible for the quality and execution of lab measurements;
- Lab management: responsible for the lab equipment and roadmap and planning and steering of all the activities of the team in the BG labs in the various locations.
- Accountable to execute tasks according planning, find solutions to keep the planning on track;
- Analysis of competitor devices and application related customer complaints and requests;
- Participate in Risk assessment (FMEA) and problem solving teams (8D);
- Initiates and drives improvements on test- and measurement quality and efficiency, validation/characterization efficiency and reproducibility and product quality;
- Built competences up to expert level on statistics, Semiconductor processes, communication, English language, reporting, and working in projects, BCAM, yield and data analysis tools;
- Represent our group in global TPE user/expert initiatives/forums;
- Guide and steer peers in Asia based TPE teams.
You will be reporting to the test and product engineering manager.
What you will need
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronic Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in Semiconductors;
- Very good programming knowledge (C++, LabView);
- Basic PCB/circuit design know-how;
- Experience with product validation / characterization;
- Knowledge of statistics;
- Have customer orientation and a quality mindset;
- Analytical Skills and ability to apply pragmatic approaches;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Leadership skills and experience;
- Target driven, shows initiative and have an entrepreneurial attitude.
About the team
You will be part of a team of approx. 20 people for the Business Group Analog & Logic ICs., working in Nijmegen, Suzhou, Bangkok and Seremban. You will be part of a world class team that is supported by cutting edge technology and unparalleled manufacturing capabilities. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a safe workplace at an attractive site. Most importantly, you will be able to call yourself a proud member of TeamNexperia.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.