About the role
E&A tools continuously need to improve to follow the required increase of quality levels while keeping up production output and yield high. As a PRINCIPAL ENGINEER PROCESS TECHNOLOGY, you are responsible for the process design, implementation and process monitoring focusing on optimizing manufacturing capability. In addition, you will define project based improvement activities on new production platforms.
What you will do
- Responsible for translating customer process requirements into manufacturing process sequence and equipment, material and process requirements E&A assembly equipment
- Responsible for definition and execution of validation, qualification and release of assembly equipment
- Definition and execution of process studies (Design of Experiments), risk analyses and improvement plans
- Perform equipment upgrades
- Definition and execution design of experiments and root cause analysis
- Definition and implementation of corrective actions for process related issues
- Improvement of process capability, process control and tooling performance
- Maintain process related documentation (e.g. process sheets)
- Visit customer sites in Asia for process studies
- Work in multidisciplinary team
What you will need
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Applied Physics, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in Process Engineering.
- Materials and processes knowledge in relevant fields such as: physics, electronics technology, soldering and SMT, micro-joining techniques, metal finishing, metallurgy, and adhesives.
- Strong analytical skills and structured working attitude
- Experience in manufacturing, preferably within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise efficiently at all levels of the organization and with customers
- Sufficient command of English language in word and writing
- Must be detailed and multitask oriented
- Must have a positive attitude towards team work and process improvement
About the team
Nexperia Equipment & Automation Technologies (E&A) develops, supplies and services world’s fastest pick & place equipment and testers for (discrete) semiconductors. E&A equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in NEXPERIA’s assembly plants in Asia. The E&A Research & Development is located in Nijmegen. The E&A Product Support, Service and Supply Chain Management are located in Hong Kong.
For further details, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.