Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Position Purpose & Summary
The Commercial Excellence (CE) ANH Global organization supports the three business groups of ANH – Cargill Animal Nutrition, Cargill Aqua Nutrition, and Cargill Health Technologies – towards driving up commercial excellence capabilities to increase value creation for our customers and capturing this value through best-in-class pricing.
The Pricing Data Senior Analyst is a member of the Strategic Pricing team within the global CE organization and reports to the Strategic Pricing Director. They drive the design, deployment and continuous improvement of a Pricing Analytics framework with underlying pricing data repository, integrating data from across IT systems and organizations. They drive improvements in the price analytics capabilities of our in-market pricing teams. They use pricing analytics to refine pricing strategy and support price decisions. Works closely with in-market strategic pricing leads & commercial team, IT and Cargill Pricing CoE.
Align, define and build Pricing Analytics Framework
- Drive the process to gather requirements and ensure alignment with ANH and ANH CE vision and strategy
- Achieve buy-in from stakeholders
- Design Pricing Analytics Framework around existing data and future data demands and deploy for CE ANH and in-market pricing team
- Manage change and continuous improvement to adapt Analytics Framework to business needs
Build and improve in-market Pricing Analytics capabilities
- Train in-market pricing teams on Pricing Analytics and continuously build-up analytical capabilities
- Provide support, leading practices and success cases
- Establish and nurture Pricing knowledge sharing among different businesses
- Act as a counsellor for the in-market pricing teams and gather feedback for refinement of analytics
Refine pricing strategy and support price decisions
- Use analytics to refine pricing strategy on global and market level
- Support global and market price decisions through scenario analysis
Track benefits of pricing actions
- Build-up tracking and reporting on pricing actions
- Follow-up on pricing actions and challenge results to enable a fact-based discussion around feasibility and benefits of already taken decisions and future scenarios
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business Information Technology or Computer Science related field;
- 5-7+ years professional experience in working experience, ideally within pricing and/or analytics;
- Proven track record of execution on pricing analytics and deployment of analytics solutions;
- Experience in setting-up the infrastructure and organizational requirements to establish an environment of fact- and data-driven decision making;
- Demonstrated ability to drive and lead change in complex global organizations with competing priorities;
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to reach to a decision with a less than perfect fact base;
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business leaders and be a key thought leader;
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Business Information Technology or Computer Science related field;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Alteryx, data analytics software (e.g. Tableau), Business Intelligence software (Power BI) and pricing tools
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill