Powertrain Simulation Engineer (With Simulink Experience)
(Education level Master in Automotive Technology or Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven region)
The company you’re going to work for is a global player in development, production and service of light, medium and heavy vehicles.
• Modeling and validating engine and aftertreatment systems for the Virtual Test environment;
• Modeling and integration of new components or alternative setups on behalf of Proof of Concept studies;
• Executing simulations on advanced Virtual Testbeds;
• Maintaining existing models (upgrading to current performance status);
• Configuring vehicle and driveline models for Co-simulation activities;
• Responsible for model performance and delivering input for future development;
• Optimization of the offline validation environment.
• Master in Systems or Control (Automotive Technology or Mechanical Engineering)
• Knowledge of simulation tools such as AVL Cruise/CruiseM;
• Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink models;
• Capable of comprehending complex systems;
• Knowledge of English language in words and writing;
• Comfortable in a dynamic and hectic environment and capable of dealing with changing priorities;
• You are analytical and studious, hands on and solution oriented;
• You are a team player who can also work independent.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Auto van de zaak
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster