The company is a leading global private equity investor.
The Portfolio & Risk Analysis team operates from Amsterdam and New York and is responsible for investor reporting, in-depth portfolio analysis, performance measurement, development of track record and assistance to fundraising efforts, benchmarking and research related assignments. In this capacity, the professionals are the operational contact point for its institutional investors and act as a sparring partner to management, the Investor Relations team, and investment teams, mainly on operational and performance related matters. The team reports directly to the CFO and takes on the responsibility for ad-hoc projects for the CFO.
The company’s client and product base is expanding rapidly. To manage this growth, Portfolio & Risk Analysis is expanding its team. You will develop in-depth portfolio analyses to create, manage, report and explain investment or portfolio information to our rapidly growing investor base. You will also focus on optimising the use of our systems and tools and dealing with large sets of data.
Roles and responsibilities
- Analyse the portfolio and its performance for the investment teams or investors
- Prepare track record materials and support fundraising efforts, generally focused on performance, exposure modelling and product development
- Prepare and automate monthly, quarterly and yearly portfolio reporting to the investors
- Design and implement new performance analysis methods and reporting tools, and improve business processes to scale operations for rapidly increasing client base
- University degree in Econometrics or Engineering (or similar quantitative background), preferably with supplementary degree in Finance or Economics, with strong results
- Work experience of 0-2 years
- Good command of English (Dutch language skills not a pre-requisite)
- Strong analytical capabilities, Excel and database skills. Familiarity with programming is preferred
- Team player within an international environment
- Can challenge constructively while developing strong relationships
- Pro-active, structured, goal-oriented, with an ability to also think ‘outside the box’
Dynamic role in international private equity;
- You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be joining a (highly educated) team that is passionate about private equity and increasing the scalability of current systems and tools to accommodate the rapid growth of our client's investor and product base.
In addition to a competitive salary our client offers:
- 13th month
- Development opportunities