“As PMO Manager, you are responsible for process management, stakeholder management and the communication between all related parties. You report directly into the Program Manager Transformation”.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ON A DAILY BASIS
In this capacity you have a pivotal role in a cross functional program that focuses on (i) raising availability to our customers in order to drive sales, (ii) ensuring stability and scalability in our E2E Supply Chain to have a platform for opening new stores and adding new countries, and (iii) creating an integrated sustainable E2E planning process for a company with triple the size.
This means (re)designing the way we work and operate strongly linked to our processes & systems. In this respect, several complex programs have been identified in which the PMO needs to ensure that all are running in line with the agreed timelines and budget and that the key stakeholders are kept up to date via pro-active reports.
It is your responsibility that all involved Business Sponsors, Project Managers and delegated team-members of various units follow the same reporting structure, are kept aware of their interdependencies, meet at regular intervals and execute within agreed budget and timelines. You will execute all day-to-day Project Management Officer tasks, and you will be managing Risk Management, Reporting, Stakeholder Management and Communication.
As PMO Manager you play a pivotal role in supporting the Program Manager Transformation in properly updating (Executive) Board members and relevant senior management. This means having a seat at the table to join the discussion and support with proper facts and information.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PMO TRANSFORMATION AT ACTION
Support the day to day business teams as PMO
- Controlling delivery of the overall project, within budget and agreed specifications, monitoring the agreed time schedule and being accountable for excellent quality of overall project management;
- Presenting and discussing results with senior management to align on overarching issues when required;
- Managing high level and detailed project schedules for workstreams including overall key milestone planning and tracking of multiple disciplines in close cooperation with business sponsors and project managers;
- Organizing lessons learned sessions and follow up;
- Maintaining RACI’s, distribution lists, document storage and other project coordination requirement;
- Responsible for the establishment and management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery;
- Contributing to the flow of communication within the team, by actively participating in team meetings
Reporting/ KPI Management
- Designing, creating and communicating all management information reports for strategy Execution and deploy accordingly;
- Preparing presentations in which the required information is consolidated for Board, Executive Board, SteerCo and various Management Team meetings;
- Monthly tracking and reporting of project budget & statuses, based on the input from multiple disciplines and project teams.
- Developing positive relationships with Project Sponsors and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects.
- Supporting Program manager by managing resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges
- Understanding the deliverables of internal and external PMO stakeholders and contribute to success through cooperative and collegial processes
WHAT MAKES A GOOD PMO TRANSFORMATION
- University work and thinking level in combination with a minimally completed Bachelor
- Minimum of 3 years of working in an international organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, other languages are a plus
- Change agent
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to effectively convey ideas in diverse situations, tailor communication to the audience, and build consensus through fact based discussions
- Experience in planning and coordinating, ability to efficiently delegate tasks and deploy all available skill sets for the united vision
- Able to think and act outside of own discipline/department
- Project & Process Management skills
- Structured and well organized.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING REMUNERATION
Action opens a number of new stores nationally and internationally every week. This rapid growth makes us a successful organisation, continuously expanding in scale. Your responsibilities on an international basis will increase accordingly. Not only Action is growing, but you as well will have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at our company.
- A competitive salary (based on 38 hrs/wk.)
- A company-provided laptop and phone
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action
Personal Growth Opportunities
As Action is evolving and expanding rapidly throughout Europe, our teams are growing at the same pace and there are multiple opportunities for personal growth in the future.
Do you have questions about this role? Please contact Christina Asimakopoulou (Recruiter) via 31 (0) 6 20 10 66 13.
See you at Action!
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action. Interested in becoming a supplier to Action, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.